What can Flowless do?
• Flowless uses state of the art technology to help you manage your water
• Flowless uses machine learning to understand how your building uses water and detects any changes
• Flowless uses the internet enabling you to control your water
• Flowless can alert facilities managers or can shut off the water itself in an emergency
• Flowless can detect and stop wastage and leaks saving your business money and preventing damage
• Concealed infrastructure
• Insurance claims increasing annually
• £2.5 million is paid out by insurers every day (ABI)
• Reliance on old technology
• Dependent on manual monitoring & intervention
• Accountability & supervision reliance in monitoring and control
• Reduces water loss
• Minimises damage to property
• Reduces repair costs
• Property maintains operability
• Benefits proactive management
• Reduce risk of increasing insurance premiums
Continuous Automated Monitoring
• Flowless is continually monitoring for leaks.
• Day after day, week after week
• Hour after hour, even when everybody else is sleeping.
• It will isolate the problem if you are not there to decide.
• Manual or automatic override setting
• Connected monitoring
“A highly advanced independent flow monitoring system – offering coverage 365 days a year”
Real time knowledge about leaks, malfunctions and unusual usage.
Allows you to monitor, control and automate water consumption.
Smart phone app to control and supervise from afar.
Our customers typically see 20% water savings.
“Protect your site against unforeseen damage and disruption”
Stop water flow to prevent damage and avios business closure.
Continuous tracking of water use for awareness and reducing waste.
Independent communication and cloud connectivity, independent power.
Our customers have seen ROI as early as a day after installation.
Cloud based system accessible from any location
System status and
• 24/7 365 site monitoring
• No reliance on human intervention
• Can save £ thousands every year in water losses alone.
• Can prevent downtime and loss of business
• Assist in the protection of valuable assets
• Connected bureau able to assist in site issues, leaks or repairs.
• Ability to monitor other dynamics in addition to flow
Installation service undertaken by experienced workforce.
Follow up support and site investigation.
When using us we have a range of features and benefits like installation service set up and support this includes screen sharing for installation. We also have a Caretaker Service (subscription fee applies) with supported intervention from an expert along with a My Water help desk.
Theres a Self Serve Water audit (basic) free with product/solution recommendations with a developing series of audits available, from Office, Hotel through to Retail Store etc. Feel free to have an Online Chat or Web chat with one of our experts along with auto alerts (from Flowless) and Assisted alerts linked to our caretaker service and self serve audit via the ‘my water’ service. (Requires data integration).
Aqualytics - WINT's UK partner